At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet,
I'd walk a thousand miles just to be with you.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Last blogged @ 12:10 AM

Get out of my life. I'm serious, bitch. You know what I can be like when my friends are stolen, now it's someone I love dearly. Wherever I see you, your name or your face, I got an urge to bash you up. I don't hate you, I just hate the fact that you like doing things which pisses me off ttm. Fuck off. Stop pretending how sad or pathetic you are. That's my job, not yours.


Profile




Hey there.
This won't be long, I promise.
Jermaine
15
Singapore
Christian
♥ Tat.

♥ Argentina, Audrey Hepburn, Bangles, Balloons, Beads, Barbie, Butterflies, Blue, Bubbles, Bohemia, Bows, Colours, Clothes, Cheese, Cheesecakes, Chace Crawford, Dad, Dogs, Dreaming, Duets, Design, Dresses, Easter, Exploring, Flowers, Frills, Fabric, Fairies, Firdaus, God, Glitter, Grace, Gladys, Grapes, Gold, Hairbands, Heels, High Waists, Ice cream, Joy, Jovi, Joshua, Jumping, Jesus, Katy Perry, Kinder Buenos, Kids, Lace, Lockets, Mum, Mashed Potatoes, Nonsense, Notebooks, Novels, Orchids, Polka Dots, Perfumes, Pastel Colours, Pink, Rainbows, Retro, Ribbons, Roses, Radio, Snow, Stars, Sunflowers, Snowflakes, Seashells, Summer, Teddies, Tennis, Vintage, Velvet, Violet, Willi, Winter, Wedges, Yee Tat, You, Zara.

Find me on..............
Facebook
Livejournal
Tumblr ( Follow me! <: )




Chat over tea.




Archives
June 2010


Skip your way to..
Clique Min Wei's Tumblr Ellie's Livejournal Link Link Link