At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet,
I'd walk a thousand miles just to be with you.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Last blogged @ 3:04 PM

Of all the things I still remember,
Summer's never looked the same.
The years go by and time just seems to fly by,
But the memories remain...

In the middle of September,
We'd still play out in the rain.
Nothing to lose but everything to gain.
Reflecting now on how things could've been,
It was worth it in the end...




Sometimes i think back, start reflecting on the past. Time really passes very quickly, we're like all big kids now. I'm glad we are better off as friends. It's been years, and things were really unexpected.

I was reading my old blogs, the language I used in the past. I realised i've changed so much, in fact it becomes embarassing to actually know I was like that. People change, it becomes such a natural thing. When they change, it's either for the better or for the worse.

I know of friends who just...change suddenly. Like overnight. Till I hardly talk to them anymore, because they are no longer who they used to be. Maybe it's for popularity, maybe it's just that they are tired of who they were, that they try to be someone else. All I hope is God brings them back to the right path...



Profile




Hey there.
This won't be long, I promise.
Jermaine
15
Singapore
Christian
♥ Tat.

♥ Argentina, Audrey Hepburn, Bangles, Balloons, Beads, Barbie, Butterflies, Blue, Bubbles, Bohemia, Bows, Colours, Clothes, Cheese, Cheesecakes, Chace Crawford, Dad, Dogs, Dreaming, Duets, Design, Dresses, Easter, Exploring, Flowers, Frills, Fabric, Fairies, Firdaus, God, Glitter, Grace, Gladys, Grapes, Gold, Hairbands, Heels, High Waists, Ice cream, Joy, Jovi, Joshua, Jumping, Jesus, Katy Perry, Kinder Buenos, Kids, Lace, Lockets, Mum, Mashed Potatoes, Nonsense, Notebooks, Novels, Orchids, Polka Dots, Perfumes, Pastel Colours, Pink, Rainbows, Retro, Ribbons, Roses, Radio, Snow, Stars, Sunflowers, Snowflakes, Seashells, Summer, Teddies, Tennis, Vintage, Velvet, Violet, Willi, Winter, Wedges, Yee Tat, You, Zara.

Find me on..............
Facebook
Livejournal
Tumblr ( Follow me! <: )




Chat over tea.




Archives
June 2010


Skip your way to..
Clique Min Wei's Tumblr Ellie's Livejournal Link Link Link