At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet,
I'd walk a thousand miles just to be with you.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Last blogged @ 9:17 PM

Dear God, I don't know what to do nor say now. I want to cry, but I'm shocked to do so. Please tell me what is all these for... I know you have much installed for all of us, but please God, this is gonna be so painful. &if it's really gonna happen, please, just watch over the both of them. So many of them leaving...what am I supposed to do?

Amen.


Profile




Hey there.
This won't be long, I promise.
Jermaine
15
Singapore
Christian
♥ Tat.

♥ Argentina, Audrey Hepburn, Bangles, Balloons, Beads, Barbie, Butterflies, Blue, Bubbles, Bohemia, Bows, Colours, Clothes, Cheese, Cheesecakes, Chace Crawford, Dad, Dogs, Dreaming, Duets, Design, Dresses, Easter, Exploring, Flowers, Frills, Fabric, Fairies, Firdaus, God, Glitter, Grace, Gladys, Grapes, Gold, Hairbands, Heels, High Waists, Ice cream, Joy, Jovi, Joshua, Jumping, Jesus, Katy Perry, Kinder Buenos, Kids, Lace, Lockets, Mum, Mashed Potatoes, Nonsense, Notebooks, Novels, Orchids, Polka Dots, Perfumes, Pastel Colours, Pink, Rainbows, Retro, Ribbons, Roses, Radio, Snow, Stars, Sunflowers, Snowflakes, Seashells, Summer, Teddies, Tennis, Vintage, Velvet, Violet, Willi, Winter, Wedges, Yee Tat, You, Zara.

Find me on..............
Facebook
Livejournal
Tumblr ( Follow me! <: )




Chat over tea.




Archives
June 2010


Skip your way to..
Clique Min Wei's Tumblr Ellie's Livejournal Link Link Link