At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet,
I'd walk a thousand miles just to be with you.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Last blogged @ 12:45 PM

Hi. I felt bored. And so I created a new blog. This is my...5th blog. I'm just bored of Livejournal. And before that I was bored of Blogger. But well, now i'm back!


Profile




Hey there.
This won't be long, I promise.
Jermaine
15
Singapore
Christian
♥ Tat.

♥ Argentina, Audrey Hepburn, Bangles, Balloons, Beads, Barbie, Butterflies, Blue, Bubbles, Bohemia, Bows, Colours, Clothes, Cheese, Cheesecakes, Chace Crawford, Dad, Dogs, Dreaming, Duets, Design, Dresses, Easter, Exploring, Flowers, Frills, Fabric, Fairies, Firdaus, God, Glitter, Grace, Gladys, Grapes, Gold, Hairbands, Heels, High Waists, Ice cream, Joy, Jovi, Joshua, Jumping, Jesus, Katy Perry, Kinder Buenos, Kids, Lace, Lockets, Mum, Mashed Potatoes, Nonsense, Notebooks, Novels, Orchids, Polka Dots, Perfumes, Pastel Colours, Pink, Rainbows, Retro, Ribbons, Roses, Radio, Snow, Stars, Sunflowers, Snowflakes, Seashells, Summer, Teddies, Tennis, Vintage, Velvet, Violet, Willi, Winter, Wedges, Yee Tat, You, Zara.

Find me on..............
Facebook
Livejournal
Tumblr ( Follow me! <: )




Chat over tea.




Archives
June 2010


Skip your way to..
Clique Min Wei's Tumblr Ellie's Livejournal Link Link Link