At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet,
I'd walk a thousand miles just to be with you.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Last blogged @ 2:56 PM

Attended KCPSS' concert, Te Deum, last night. Managed to once again talk to primary school friends, haha all of them look and sound so different now. Honestly, the concert was pretty good, especially the dancers. But i thought the entire event was a little too rush, without any intervals and stuff.

Hell lot of fun sitting with KeXin, Willi, Alvin & Ezek. The funniest thing was Ezek sitting beside Miss Tang, yet doing retarded acts that made us laugh our butts off. Aww miss that joker <:

I spent the whole of today watching Gossip Girl and Glee....although I really wanted to finish up some work. I'm trying to stop procrastinating.

p/s : Tatty will be back tonight........................................& i can't wait. Hehe.


Profile




Hey there.
This won't be long, I promise.
Jermaine
15
Singapore
Christian
♥ Tat.

♥ Argentina, Audrey Hepburn, Bangles, Balloons, Beads, Barbie, Butterflies, Blue, Bubbles, Bohemia, Bows, Colours, Clothes, Cheese, Cheesecakes, Chace Crawford, Dad, Dogs, Dreaming, Duets, Design, Dresses, Easter, Exploring, Flowers, Frills, Fabric, Fairies, Firdaus, God, Glitter, Grace, Gladys, Grapes, Gold, Hairbands, Heels, High Waists, Ice cream, Joy, Jovi, Joshua, Jumping, Jesus, Katy Perry, Kinder Buenos, Kids, Lace, Lockets, Mum, Mashed Potatoes, Nonsense, Notebooks, Novels, Orchids, Polka Dots, Perfumes, Pastel Colours, Pink, Rainbows, Retro, Ribbons, Roses, Radio, Snow, Stars, Sunflowers, Snowflakes, Seashells, Summer, Teddies, Tennis, Vintage, Velvet, Violet, Willi, Winter, Wedges, Yee Tat, You, Zara.

Find me on..............
Facebook
Livejournal
Tumblr ( Follow me! <: )




Chat over tea.




Archives
June 2010


Skip your way to..
Clique Min Wei's Tumblr Ellie's Livejournal Link Link Link